Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pope Benedict Something to Tackle Secularism in Czech Visit

But while the visit will celebrate the end of communism, which Benedict’s predecessor, John Paul II, did so much to end, the Pope’s primary concern will be widespread secularization which is sweeping the country. Despite the end of atheistic communist rule, the Czech Republic has become one of the most secular countries in Europe, with just a quarter of its population professing belief in Christianity.
---------
Yes, people! His (ass)holiness knows where the real danger is...People like me and you!! And just before I get attacked on "our" own nutters who would probably put me in jail for my beliefs (or the absence of them), yes, they're assholes too!

4 comments:

  1. http://thenakedtruthinaconfusedworld.blogspot.comSeptember 17, 2009 at 8:51 PM

    <span style="">Was he blind about all the killing and the brooks of blood running around him during his visit? And all what he care about is his business.</span>
    <span style=""> </span>
    <span style="">I do not blame his assholish attitude. Business comes first. Who is going to feed the entire crowd in the Vatican, if business goes bad?</span>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very respectfully disagree TGIA. I am a big fan of the Pope and other religious/spiritual leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <span>I am a big fan</span>
    ----------
    I'm not...Going all the way to the Czeck republic to tell them that secularism is a danger is assholish..The danger is, among many other things, is fundementalism. Religion is often a host for the nuts.

    ReplyDelete