Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's grovelling galore: Bachmann: God will ‘curse’ America if it opposes Israel

Michele Bachmann, the outspoken conservative House representative from Minnesota, says the United States will cease to exist if it "fails to stand" with Israel.

"I am convinced in my heart and in my mind that if the United States fails to stand with Israel, that is the end of the United States," Bachmann said at a meeting of the Republican Jewish Coalition in Los Angeles on Feb. 6.
------------
"Can I get my check now?"

3 comments:

  1. Bachman's always making this sort of hyperbolic comment. Wacky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In which God will you seek shelter?
    Which God will bless your napalm?
    Who will sell you a writ of absolution?
    You, the stooge of colonialism
    The agent of skyscrapers
    And guardian of petroleum

    Palestinian poet Samih Al-Qassem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Bachmann may be the stupidest person ever elected to the US Congress.  

    ReplyDelete