Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moshe Dayan's widow interview..

.I think Zionism has finished its work. I've endured many wars and I can't ignore the fact that they didn't want us. When I go to the territories, I don't even bother instilling hope in them. Out of courtesy, I tell them that I hope something will change, but the deterioration is just awful. Particularly the fence. This is something I can't tolerate.
-People say it stopped terrorism.
.Oh, please. "It stopped terrorism." Nothing will be able to stop terrorism except dialogue.

....Currently I'm in a trance from Avinadav Begin. He says that there are no Jews, there are no Muslims. This is the foundation. This I really like. The more I read this book, the more floored I am. He is very Beginesque, just like his father and grandfather. He believes in something. He doesn't go to Bil'in just to be seen there. He goes there because he believes in it.
Haaretz interview

No comments:

Post a Comment