Monday, June 29, 2009

The Angry Arab: "To Zionist hoodlums: Hear ye, hear ye"

To Zionist hoodlums everywhere: hear ye, hear ye, year ye. Joseph Massad has indeed obtained tenure and it is all official and the Board of Trustees at Columbia University has voted already. I have known this for weeks but wanted to wait before I inform Zionist hoodlums everywhere--again. I know that I did alert readers to that early on: when the decision was first taken, but wish to rub it in again. In fact, when I saw Joseph recently in Oslo, I told him that the campaign of his enemies have been good for him, and that his Prada shoes looked even shinier. Read this article (although it is full of errors and mistakes) just to get a sense of Zionist anger and insanity. And of course, you will note that the author did not understand a word that Joseph has said.
----------
Note that the title of the article is "The Israel Basher" and not "The Jew Hater" as he would have been labeled not long time ago!

6 comments:

  1. "I told him that the campaign of his enemies have been good for him, and that his Prada shoes looked even shinier."

    The professor can be very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well smart ass guest, if I were you I would worry about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't worry about anything. I'm not a jihadi terrorist who WILL be getting a hellfire enema. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only ones who need to worry are the jihadi terrorists, who will all get hellfire enemas. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population." Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Haaretz, April 4, 1969.

    ReplyDelete