Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'd like to thank Anan, yes yes, for rushing to my defense on a blog where I've been poking fun and cracking jokes, maybe a bit impolitely I should add, at some Russian Israeli supremacist thugs. Anan asked them to excuse me because, though I have a big heart for Palestine and smart, I'm not one to argue "rationally". The big irony and the fun part here is that last time I checked I wasn't the one who was arguing on many occasions that George W. invaded Iraq because Saddam tried to kill his dad, were I your honor? Or that Gore Vidal is an "idiot", were I? Thanks anyway for such a well articulated and rational plea. I know you meant well and everything but please, next time, allow me to be in charge of my own defense, thank you.

7 comments:

  1. I believe that GW Bush removed Saddam for personal reasons. He wanted to get back at Saddam for what Saddam did to his dad.

    What other reason was there for invading Iraq? Seriously. Why would President Bush risk his reelection (which is what the invasion of Iraq was)?

    What American interests were served?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To clarify, I said that you were not rational on only one issue, on the issue of Palestine. I didn't say that you were not rational on any other issue.

    Am I wrong about this? By the way, rationality is sometimes over rated. I think we are all entitled to be irrational on at least one issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <span>"To clarify, I said that you were not rational on only one issue, on the issue of Palestine."</span>
    <span></span>
    <span>How dare you!</span>

    ReplyDelete
  4. <span>Anan I know you meant wellb and I don't resent you but the thing is, if sometimes I do not argue its roughly for two reasons, one, because I can't be bothered, lazy, or feeling totally unintetrested by either the subject or the person I'm having a dialogue with. Two,  I'm not on top of my subject and need to learn more before I open my mouth and utter silly stuff which to my dismay may occur every now and then when the temptation is just too strong. As for rationality, overrated or not is what drove me as a 10 year old boy to reject the idea of a supernatural god and the whole kit of cutet angels, trinity and the saint spirit and other similar crackpottery.
    </span>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can it be that the racist Onan has found his political comfort zone, among Russian racists? Has he revealed his South Asian origins to them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anan,  rationality is based on a factual foundation,  therefore, you have NEVER been rational,  ever.  Therefore,  it is hard for you to argue against the supposed irrationality of another.

    ReplyDelete