Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reason for double linking

I probably will not have time to make any posts tomorrow because I have meetings for the whole damn day,,,, but here are some things for people to read. Tgia in the post a few below you asked why did I put links twice in the title and then below the post,,,, I wrote an explanation downstairs but I will post it here to in case that other people might be wondering:


Tgia I post the whole link because sometimes I like to
put links from Israeli publications,,,, there are some people who boycott every
thing about Israel and they think even one mouse click to an Israeli website
might benefit Israelis somehow,,,, I know it seems stupid to have the
links 2 xs but thats the reason why I am doing it.
I wish I can enforce total boycott but its good to see what those criminals are saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment