Saturday, June 4, 2011

Glenn Beck bursts into tears over Coldplay's support for Freedom for Palestine

In my previous posts, I expressed my wholehearted support for OneWorld's new single 'Freedom for Palestine', and applauded Coldplay for having endorsed it.

In my latest blog, I even explained why I felt that the release of this single and the support from a world-class rock band signifies an important change, and a radical step ahead for pro-Palestinian sentiments in the Western world.

It seems that some in the pro-Israeli camp share this feeling, although from the opposite perspective. If you watch Glenn Beck's appearance on TV, where he unleashes a pathetic attempt at smearing the valiant efforts of human rights supporters, you will know what I mean.

In fact, I believe all supporters of Palestine should watch this clip. Watch how Glenn, visibly upset, tries in vain to create an argument why 'Freedom for Palestine' should be viewed as a disaster for mankind.


Read more

2 comments:

  1. He is seriously nuts. I can't stand that phony sobbing of his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankgodimatheistJune 5, 2011 at 8:01 PM

    Painful to watch! The closest thing ever to a human waste!

    ReplyDelete