Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beauty & bucks

So the 2012 list of the world’s most beautiful women is out & once again I’m not on it. Despite my considerable (if not also quirky) vanities, I have to say I’m enormously relieved I can continue to go to market without mascara. They haven’t yet disclosed all the names listed but be assured they’re all filthy rich, get regular facials & manicures, & don’t have to worry when the utility bill goes up. You’ll notice there won't be any war criminals like Clinton on the list since as one gets more implicated in such crimes, ugly goes all the way to the bone. Don't think me a sore loser for don't you agree human beauty is much richer & deeper than People magazine can even conceive? And anyway, who the hell made them the arbiters!?

No comments:

Post a Comment