Saturday, August 8, 2009

Look who's Christopher Hitchens' son!!

Alexander Meleagrou-Hitchens (born 1984) is an American think tank operative who undertook his higher education in London and has worked in US right wing and neconservative think tanks. Since 2007-9 he has worked - in particular on Islam - successively at Standpoint, Policy Exchange and the Centre for Social Cohesion.[1] He has also blogged at the Henry Jackson Society website.[2] He is the son of the journalist Christopher Hitchens....

Meleagrou-Hitchens has been closely involved in attacking allegedly extremist Islamic or anti-Zionist figures. He runs Standpoint magazine's Focus on Islamism blog.

9 comments:

  1. Yes well the Hitch probably appreaciates "family solidarity" more than the deaths of millions of people. It has always amazed me what people will do and sacrifice to "keep it together."  When personal interest is apparent all else goes to the wind - sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked or trusted Hitchens and this revelation just proves to me why I have been corrcet not to....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me guest, but wasn't this entry about the son? And this confirms your dislike and lack of trust for the father? Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. most likely hitchens another jew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No vza, there is absolutely no connection between father and son....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take it you like Hitchens and think he is a great guy vza?
    In this particular case I believe that son is like father is like son. and they are both money hungry propagandists. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never trust a money hungry propagandist, nor his son who shows the same tendencies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hitchens is a Catholic, if I recall. Not that it's worth responding to your tripe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hitchens used to be anti-Israel, I think, or at least anti-neocon. He went from slamming Republicans to adoring Bush...I always wondered why he switched his thinking so radically and now I wonder if he was influenced by his son.

    Hitchens is a true case study in confusion. He writes beautifully and he can be majestically smart and articulate but some of his views are just whacked-out inconsistent and his switch to full-throttle neoconism was just OUT there...I really wonder if it's the booze that's the problem -- not being snarky here.

    ReplyDelete