Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gilad Atzmon: Who is the British Dog?


"MK Aryeh Eldad (Israel National Union) doesn’t show much respect to the Brits whom he compares to dogs: "I think [the] British are behaving hypocritically and I don't want to offend dogs on this issue, since some dogs are utterly loyal," Eldad told Sky News.

MK Michael Ben-Ari took it one step further. "The British may be dogs, but they are not loyal to us, but rather to an anti-Semitic system..”

Both Israeli Parliament members Eldad and Ben-Ari seem to agree that Britons are dogs, yet they are somehow annoyed by their dogs’ disloyalty to the Jewish state. One may wonder why do the Israelis expect their ‘British dogs’ to be loyal. The answer is simple. Because British politicians have been very ‘loyal’ and for more than a while."

3 comments:

  1. How DO dogs react to jackals?
    Gilad A. suggests that the practitioners of Israeli victim culture may have been referring to our creepy foreign minister. A poem by Alex Comfort -

    TOP DOG
    (For my tripehound)

    My puppyhood convinced my mother
    that I was destined to be great -
    avoiding my more vigorous brother
    I bit my weaker litter mate:
    I am a minister of state.

    An idle cynophilic race
    demands the cur to make it run -
    the lapdog voice, the poodle-face
    denote the leader. I am one;
    the biggest bitch's eldest son.

    I do the mischief I am able,
    I make the best of what I get -
    keeping me is my country's foible:
    I am an inexpensive pet -
    there is no filth I will not eat.

    From squalid noise I will not cease
    until run over or put down.
    My statue in a public place
    will have it's fitting honours done
    by all the other dogs in town.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilad Atzmon may make great music, but his judgment on other topics is suspect.

    <span>To regard Hitler as the ultimate evil is nothing but surrendering to the Zio-centric discourse. To regard Hitler as the wickedest man and the Third Reich as the embodiment of evilness is to let Israel off the hook. To compare Olmert to Hitler is to provide Israel and Olmert with a metaphorical moral shield. It maintains Hitler at the lead and allows Olmert to stay in the tail.</span>

    http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20editorials/2006%20Opinion%20Editorials/August/12%20o/Beyond%20Comparison%20By%20Gilad%20Atzmon.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. <span><span>I didn't find anything suspect in there, sorry!</span> 
     
    I don't personally need to compare Israel to the Nazis to show how EVIL they are although I think they can be.. Whether it's  less or more than Hitler was is irrelevenat, they're evil ENOUGH as far as I'm concerned.</span>

    ReplyDelete