Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Focus U.S.A. / Sept. 11 bereaved families group: We support efforts to build NYC Islamic center

"I am an American citizen, and I know that my family and many American families have the same story – families that came here to escape religious persecution. It doesn’t make sense in America that we say no to the Muslim people – to the very people who denounced this horrible tragedy. This is, in our opinion, an act of peace and understanding and reconciliation. That’s what 9/11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows stands for."
Read more

2 comments:

  1. BTW, I'm not in support of building any religious sites of any kind anywhere..I "pray" at home..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'American Church in Memphis welcomes neighbouring Islamic Centre' ('Center' if you're a Websterian) -
    http://www.pickledpolitics.com/archives/10099

    ReplyDelete