Thursday, January 1, 2009

My ex-colleague, who I had been arguing with just sent me this:

This is hard for me to write, but it's true:

You're a bully.

Your tactics are indistinguishable from those of the Zionist ideologues whom you despise. The only difference is the content of your ideology -- the methods are identical.

And I don't want to be bullied. I refuse to be bullied.

And you will NEVER bully me into adopting your position.

The background is he (Jewish) doesn't "want to take sides" in the conflict because "both sides' hands are dirty".

this is what upset him: he asked me why I wanted to argue with him about it and I said:

because I wanted you to take a side, beside I regard those who won't take a side in this issue as either callous or cowardly. And I didn't want to think of you as either. I take that back, one could be brainwashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment